Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: October 1, 2021
Thank you for shopping at AutoCyb®.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Airmika, Inc., 825 N Frankfurt Avenue, Deland, Florida 32724.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to AutoCyb® accessible from www.autocyb.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
ZERO RETURNS GOAL
We are a U.S. Veteran-owned and operated small business with unique products and we like our customers. That said, our goal is zero returns. To achieve this we provide a quality product and disclose to our customers prior to the sale that it may not work on every vehicle. To increase the chances that it will work on your vehicle we provide a vehicle compatibility matrix (https://autocyb.com/autocyb-compatibility-finder/) of approximately 11,000 vehicles since 1996. The AutoCyb lock is U.S. Patented and globally standardized in accordance with IEEE-1616. If you locate your vehicle in the compatibility matrix this means that it will work only if the connector is functional and acceptable. On many vehicles there are impediments such as covers and on many others the connector has been damaged.
We cannot guarantee it will work on your vehicle. OK, what can you do if it does not? First, give us a call or send an email (386)506-8355 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help. Next, if after consultation it still does not work then we humbly suggest you try it on another vehicle. If you purchased the product under the ZERO REFUND GOAL then you are obligated to adhere to those terms.
Finally, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If we cannot resolve your issues you may seek return of your purchase as detailed above for a refund, minus a 30% restocking fee (inspecting, testing, repackaging). Requests for refund will not be accepted otherwise.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.autocyb.com/contact/
- By phone number: 386.506.83